In 2012, TekWav, a Sherman-based Internet Service Provider, began its journey of delivering internet service to many under-served and unserved Grayson County area residents and businesses. As an approved Eligible Telecommunications Carrier (ETC) by the Public Utility Commission of Texas, TekWav is in the process of funding a state-of-the-art, future-proof fiber optic broadband network in Grayson County.
We are committed to bringing competitive choice and the best technology available to all residents and businesses.
Construction Timeline: Estimated 4 years
Estimated # of Residents: 50,000
Estimated # of Businesses: 3,500
Over 900 miles of Construction Engineering Work has Begun
BENEFITS OF OUR SOLUTION
- Provide all residents and businesses within the Grayson County coverage area with future-proof internet connectivity
- Make internet connectivity to the Socially Vulnerable Communities/Low Income more accessible
- Offer the FCC Affordable Connectivity Program (ACP) to eligible participants
- Opportunity to create 25 new, high-paying jobs
- Built to the highest standards by renowned engineering and construction companies
Get notified about fiber in your area.
Fill out the form below to get notified.